Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- When less is not necessarily more
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
Here's our latest round-up of developments in the world of occupational pensions. Click below to find out What's Ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We're expecting a wave of significant legal developments this year for UK occupational pension schemes and their sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Here's our latest (and last for 2020) round-up of the latest developments in the world of occupational pensions. Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Here's our latest round-up of the latest developments in the world of occupational pensions. Click below to find ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…