Stephen Richards is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Stephen Richards
- My pensions priorities: what actions should be at the top of your end of year to-do list?
- What’s next for pensions in 2015?
- Bridging pensions – bridging the gap to an increasing state pension age
- Contractual enrolment into pension saving: some practical issues
- Data protection for pension schemes: are you compliant?
- Justifying Age Discrimination - more than just cost saving (but not much more)
- Age discrimination - justification on the grounds of cost?
- Pension contribution notices – What did we learn from Bonas?
- Pension surrender and the IMG appeal: Can a member surrender his pension?
- New options to cash out small pensions: the small print
Unsubscribe from the blog
Endangered scheme simulation now under way - how will trustees operate under the DB White Paper proposals?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TPR on changes to DB funding code - ‘prudence’ is essentially integrated risk management and if schemes are doing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Robert Jenrick MP encouraging trustees to consider ‘investing British’ to drive the UK economy and for social impact. #PLSAtrustee18
Pleased to be hosting #PLSAtrustee18 - a full agenda ahead looking at new regulations, new expectations.