Robert Tellwright is a lawyer at Allen & Overy. Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Robert Tellwright
- Simple legal concepts for trustees dealing with pension benefit misstatements
- Early retirement pension rights and TUPE – practical problems after Procter & Gamble
- The work/pension balance: issues with flexible retirement
- Burning issues on the horizon for pension scheme trustees and pensions managers
- Pension scheme investments: looking through pooled funds to check for employer-related investments
- The PPF, onerous terms and ISDAs: from hedgehogs to elephants
Unsubscribe from the blog
Endangered scheme simulation now under way - how will trustees operate under the DB White Paper proposals?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TPR on changes to DB funding code - ‘prudence’ is essentially integrated risk management and if schemes are doing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Robert Jenrick MP encouraging trustees to consider ‘investing British’ to drive the UK economy and for social impact. #PLSAtrustee18
Pleased to be hosting #PLSAtrustee18 - a full agenda ahead looking at new regulations, new expectations.