Jonathan joined Allen & Overy in 1978, was a partner from 1988 to 2001 and is now a consultant in the Pensions group. With experience in employment law as well as pensions, he covers a broad range of issues including those involving combined employment and pensions expertise such as discrimination and changes in benefit structures.
He has considerable experience in scheme documentation including contracts for with service providers. He has handled substantial scheme mergers and break ups and been actively involved in litigious pension matters.
Posts by: Jonathan Goodwin
- DC pension investments: duties, rules and risks
- Pension scheme trusteeship and responsibility for the past – look before you leap
- DC pension investments: whose risk?
- Pension scheme trustees – when to challenge the employer
- Losing the default retirement age – stuck with a normal pension age?
- Pension scheme rules - when's a discretion not a discretion?
- Pension scheme trustees – where to find their rules on governance?
- Cutbacks and closures - where do trustees stand?
- Executive 'sacked for being green' - are lifestyle choices protected by law? The decision
- Executive 'sacked for being green'
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry, no Tweets were found.