Posts by: Jason Shaw
- Benefit changes and privileged revaluation: active or deferred?
- A moral duty to inform?
- Information for vulnerable members – what to do?
- Survivor benefits - in the news (again)
- Financial Support Directions: issues for banks and lenders
- Recovering overpayments – where to draw the line?
- Correcting mistakes – a cheaper alternative to rectification?
- Class actions in the UK – a new regime?
- Estoppel can work – occasionally!
- Equalisation: a judicial change of approach?
- Going to court on pensions issues: it might not be such a bad idea
- Pensions and the duty of good faith – a regular visitor to court
- Avoiding pensions litigation: written instructions to advisers
- Equalisation of guaranteed minimum pensions: a blessing or a curse?
- Member complaints. Reading between the lines in the Grievson case
Unsubscribe from the blog
How will the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic affect the European ESG agenda? - Allen & Overy expert Matt Townsend com… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Listen to the latest from our employment experts - Covid-19 coronavirus and global employment law: pay, consultatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Unprecedented guidance from TPR announces suspension of regulatory initiatives and ‘pragmatic approach’ where techn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Benefit changes and privileged revaluation - the importance of member understanding: read the latest post from Jaso… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
How will the latest initial margin rules for over-the-counter derivatives affect schemes? Check A&O partner Paul Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…