Posts by: Jason Shaw
- A moral duty to inform?
- Information for vulnerable members – what to do?
- Survivor benefits - in the news (again)
- Financial Support Directions: issues for banks and lenders
- Recovering overpayments – where to draw the line?
- Correcting mistakes – a cheaper alternative to rectification?
- Class actions in the UK – a new regime?
- Estoppel can work – occasionally!
- Equalisation: a judicial change of approach?
- Going to court on pensions issues: it might not be such a bad idea
- Pensions and the duty of good faith – a regular visitor to court
- Avoiding pensions litigation: written instructions to advisers
- Equalisation of guaranteed minimum pensions: a blessing or a curse?
- Member complaints. Reading between the lines in the Grievson case
Unsubscribe from the blog
Giving information to vulnerable members - do trustees and pensions managers need to read between the lines? Read o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TPO decision 'gives new hope to members who are victims of pension scams' - but should schemes be worried, or watch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
GMP equalisation and pension schemes: read our summary of the recent test case and what trustees can do now to ensu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…