Posts by: Jason Shaw
- Survivor benefits - in the news (again)
- Financial Support Directions: issues for banks and lenders
- Recovering overpayments – where to draw the line?
- Correcting mistakes – a cheaper alternative to rectification?
- Class actions in the UK – a new regime?
- Estoppel can work – occasionally!
- Equalisation: a judicial change of approach?
- Going to court on pensions issues: it might not be such a bad idea
- Pensions and the duty of good faith – a regular visitor to court
- Avoiding pensions litigation: written instructions to advisers
- Equalisation of guaranteed minimum pensions: a blessing or a curse?
- Member complaints. Reading between the lines in the Grievson case
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Age discrimination
- Benefit changes
- Current hot topics
- Data protection
- DC governance
- Employer Covenant
- Executive benefits
- Hidden liabilities
- Lump sums
- M&A Issues
- Pension Protection Fund
- Political change
- The Pensions Regulator
Two of our Counsel, from our UK and Netherlands offices, collecting our award! 🥂🍾 European Pensions Law Firm of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
For the second year running we are delighted to be the European Pensions Law Firm of the Year! twitter.com/europeanpensio…
UK master trust pension schemes are undergoing a regulatory revolution. What are the implications for employers loo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…