Posts by: Jason Shaw
- Survivor benefits - in the news (again)
- Financial Support Directions: issues for banks and lenders
- Recovering overpayments – where to draw the line?
- Correcting mistakes – a cheaper alternative to rectification?
- Class actions in the UK – a new regime?
- Estoppel can work – occasionally!
- Equalisation: a judicial change of approach?
- Going to court on pensions issues: it might not be such a bad idea
- Pensions and the duty of good faith – a regular visitor to court
- Avoiding pensions litigation: written instructions to advisers
- Equalisation of guaranteed minimum pensions: a blessing or a curse?
- Member complaints. Reading between the lines in the Grievson case
- Age discrimination
- Benefit changes
- Current hot topics
- Data protection
- DC governance
- Employer Covenant
- Executive benefits
- Hidden liabilities
- Lump sums
- M&A Issues
- Pension Protection Fund
- Political change
- The Pensions Regulator
What's top of your trustee agenda? Visit us on stand 600 #PLSAannual, and take our survey on future proofing scheme governance.
Calling all pension scheme trustees! Our survey on future-proofing scheme governance is open - share your views at ow.ly/Q6pn30fNTp9
Fake news on pensions tax relief? Repeated reporting of £50bn cost analysed by WTW: towerswatson.com/en/Insights/Ne…