Helen Powell is a PSL Counsel at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Helen Powell
- Hope for scam victims; concern for pension schemes?
- Auto-enrolment and the ban on inducing opt-outs – what is your ‘sole or main purpose’?
- Windrush, GDPR and pension schemes: what should you do about historic data?
- Crisis in outsourcing? What happens if an administrator fails?
- When a good employee goes bad… is their pension at risk?
- Can’t pay? Have to pay – correcting underpaid lump sums
- Protected lump sums: practical issues for trustees and administrators
- A Decade of Non-Stop Simplification
- Do you meet the Pensions Regulator’s expectations? Six points to note in the draft DC Code
- The Chancellor who came to TEE: is pensions tax just a matter of timing?
- New DC regulatory standards: ready or not, here they come…
- Communicating with pension scheme members: when is ‘good enough’ good enough?
- DB to DC pension transfers: communications caught between a rock and a hard place?
- Reviewing DC investment options: how often is regular?
- Enrolling into pension saving: do you know your AE from your CE?
- It’s RPI again (with apologies to the Housemartins)
- Reinvigorating pensions communications: and a happy birthday to you too
- Incorrect pension benefit statements: let the buyer beware – or not?
- Employers planning for auto-enrolment: all change (already!)
- Pensionable pay in theory and practice
- NEST, Pensions and the Traveling Wilburys
- 'Europe to ruin British pensions'?
- Scheme pays: act now to avoid complaints later?
- Auto-enrolling workers into pension saving – but who are the workers?
- RPI/CPI indexation for pensions – the ASB and the butterfly effect
- PPF-compliant guarantees – are they still worth it?
- Cashing out small pensions, the lifetime allowance and the law of unintended consequences
- The PPF: no pain, no gain?
- Nests, eggs and dodgy metaphors
- Trustees, administrators and the blame game
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.