Däna Burstow is a pensions partner in Allen & Overy’s Employment & Benefits group. She advises both trustees and companies on their pension arrangements. Her expertise ranges from strategic tactical discussions on funding/contingent assets through to advising on difficult discretionary death benefit decisions.Däna has an excellent reputation within the market and is listed as a ‘leading individual’ for pensions in Chambers 2009.
“Partner Däna Burstow contributes to her team’s prestige with ‘her knowledgeable and highly respected reputation.’ She is regarded as an entirely sensible lawyer who ‘makes things happen with minimum fuss’.” (Chambers 2009)
“Dana Burstow is a ‘sound judge’ of both pensions policy and the commercial context of advice.” (Legal 500 2009)Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Däna Burstow
- Intra-group secondments and pension liabilities
- Farewell to Steve Webb
- Helping the NAPF fix pension laws: what is on your Christmas list?
- Do you know who your "statutory" employers are?
- RPI/CPI indexation for pensions - Oh what a mess!
- Promoting pensions to employees within FSA rules is now easier
- Who's in charge?
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry, no Tweets were found.