Chris Jackson is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Chris Jackson
- PPF assessment speeding up means changes to ISDAs
- It's PPF contingent asset season for pension schemes - dust off the old and bring in the new
- When is two years not enough? When it comes to the Pensions Regulator's powers to issue a financial support direction
- The rise of the CIF: common investment funds for pension schemes go into the derivatives arena
- Pension scheme mergers: the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the pond
- Hedgehogs, ISDAs and the PPF
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
Sorry, no Tweets were found.