Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- When less is not necessarily more
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
What should be on your trustee agenda? Here's our latest round-up for March meetings. allenovery.smh.re/WW
Latest headlines: PPF guidance on restructurings, TPR report on Trustee prosecution; and auto-enrolment and Brexit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our latest summary of highlights from the Pensions Ombudsman includes a case where a member was seeking information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
New guidance note on GMP equalisation issues, TPR updates and a new discrimination case from the EAT: all in our la… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
“Britain’s pension schemes lead on climate risk... [and] are in an ideal position to drive change to a sustainable,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…