Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- When less is not necessarily more
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
Distressed sponsors have new tools under the CIGA to gain breathing space/deal with creditors. What are the implica… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
The UK's most significant insolvency reforms for a generation came into force last week. Here's a summary from our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
This is a moment for everyone to stop and think: insight on how A&O is looking to improve progress on racial divers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…