Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
Giving information to vulnerable members - do trustees and pensions managers need to read between the lines? Read o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TPO decision 'gives new hope to members who are victims of pension scams' - but should schemes be worried, or watch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
GMP equalisation and pension schemes: read our summary of the recent test case and what trustees can do now to ensu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…