Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
Endangered scheme simulation now under way - how will trustees operate under the DB White Paper proposals?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
TPR on changes to DB funding code - ‘prudence’ is essentially integrated risk management and if schemes are doing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Robert Jenrick MP encouraging trustees to consider ‘investing British’ to drive the UK economy and for social impact. #PLSAtrustee18