Caroline Overton is a lawyer at Allen & Overy.
Contact the Pensions Talk team.
Posts by: Caroline Overton
- When less is not necessarily more
- Where flexibility risks liability
- Information gathering powers – the risk of non-compliance
- TPR and the BHS pension schemes – (not quite) the last word…
- DC retirement processes – what should trustees be doing?
- The Pensions Regulator issues its first contribution notice
- Ill-health retirement: reviewing pensions in payment
- Clearance: does exactly what it says on the tin
Unsubscribe from the blog
New Stewardship Code adds to expectations for institutional investors to consider ESG issues including climate chan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Another successful deal in what looks like being a record-breaking year - £3.8bn of liabilities secured via buy-in,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Asda announces a full buy-in (£3.8bn liabilities; 12,300 deferred and pensioner members) with Rothesay Life for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Cyberbreaches can affect any organisation, but pension trustees & corporates can mitigate risks & losses through go… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…